The Crafty Little Brewery is an independent, family owned brewery based in Brough, East Yorkshire with a main aim of creating new and exciting beer that has it’s own individual personality, both in taste and in appearance.
Crafty are looking for a new staff member to drive sales, both with wholesalers and drinking establishments across the North. We’re looking for someone who’s both knowledgeable and passionate about Craft Ale, who also wants to help a small business grow and prosper.
Relevant proven sales experience within the craft beer market, preferably in Yorkshire/North of England is ideal for this role. We would consider candidates for remote working, as the role is heavily commission based.
Competitive salary and commission TBD based on relevant experience.
- Maximise sales within the area assigned, be able to generate new accounts & maintain relationships with existing customers while providing excellent customer service
- To develop and cultivate relationships with beer wholesalers on a national scale
- To keep existing customers informed of beer offers, new ranges and pricing sheets on a regular and consistent basis
- By utilising the Crafty branding, work with the marketing team to create sales pitches that work
- Accurate and timely reporting to management
- Firm grasp of key sales figures and deal structuring
- Industry networking and keeping on top of key beer trends
- Driven, aspirational and open minded attitude
- Strong phone and email communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Ensuring attention detail is paramount, so customers get the correct product information and pricing.
- Strong negotiator
- Wholesale beer industry experience desirable but not mandatory
- Excel, word, access based brewery management system
- Full UK Driving license and car for transport to and from meetings
Job Type: Part-time, Commission
Salary: Based on experience
- Preferred: Craft beer sales – 1 year
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Click here to send in your CV and covering letter.